- EHElaine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 6Width Chosen Wider - DRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA comfy, practical heel
It took me a while to find my size and width, but I finally got it and love my new heels. Especially can't wait to wear them during holiday party season.
- JZJacquelyn Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 8.5Width Chosen Wide - CRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFantastic shoes
Love these shoes— they’re beautiful and super comfortable. I’m exactly an 8.5 and have a normal/semi narrow foot and needed an 8.5C (wide). So, keep in mind these run narrow.
Would really recommend!
- VGVasiliki G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 9Width Chosen Wider - DRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoExcellent shoes-Fantastic Customer support. Size up ONE width
Comfortable, stylish, and versatile shoes, but size up ONE width. Sizing is a bit tricky. I wear 9.5 in medium width because of the width of my foot. I would need 9 in the wide fit or 8.5 in the extra wide one. 8.5 extra wide fit would be my best fit. I got a 9 extra wide because my feet tend to swell after a while. Customer support is excellent. P.S. If you're waiting for an email and not seeing it, reach out to customer support-they will help you out.
- MSMaxine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 9Width Chosen Wide - CRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove these heels
- CMColleen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 11Width Chosen Standard - BRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoQuality shoe
Love the stability they provide with the block heel. However, they did run tight. I’m hoping they stretch a bit.
- AAmberI recommend this productSize Purchased 12Width Chosen Wide - CRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoWonderful
I wear these all the time. Solid. The D width is great too
- MMichelleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorth it!!!
I love these!! The padding is amazing. And the fact that I had literally ZERO blisters is enough to make this gal happy. I will say the first day it had my pinky toes sore. But, I think that’s just the shoe getting used to my feet because the next day I didn’t have that issue.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added